I made this dress already for my mum – and always wanted my own. Unfortunately, in the magazine issue with this pattern (Meine Nähmode 2/2012) the sizes started with a double size 38/40. A bit to big for me, but who cares. The skirt went fine, I just had to increase the seam allowance a bit. For the back I removed 3 centimetres at the fold. But the front part! It’s made with princess seams and they were harder to adjust. It does not fit properly now, but I wanted it to be finished for the holidays. When I have some time left and the energy, I will rip all the seams and adjust the upper part once again. Now I don’t feel like putting any more effort into it. Maybe next year as I like the fabric and in general, the shape of the dress.
Simplicity 3877 – for me