I had (and still have) so many small fabric leftovers from my several sewing projects. My bread basked was made out of remnants from my pyjama sewings, so I thought I could do something like this again – but this time a bag. I just randomly sewed the leftover pieces together. Only the linen is a “whole”, more sturdy fabric from IKEA. I bought too much for my last Amy Butler bag, so it was perfect for this bag as well. The only thing I realized is that I will think about how to sew the pieces together earlier, because sometimes I wished I hadn’t done a particular step. Would have been easier then, but I’m still proud how it turned out. I also made two side pockets inside to have a divided and bit more organized bag. I hope I wont’ have to search as much then ;). It’s not a big bag, anyway.