Simplicity New Look 6726

Sewed in the zipper two weeks ago, added the last four buttons today. Took some time😉, but now it is finished. The dress itself I like and I think I’m sewing another one, making the shoulders more narrow. I changed it already from the muslin, but they are still too much outside. AND I won’t use plaid!!! The rest of the changes worked, I removed 10 centimeters length in total (5x 2cm is regular distances) to fit to my short body.

Et voilà:

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s